Sunday 14 October 2012

Choices, choices.

It's been a long time since I posted anything jewellery related, mainly because it's been a long time since I did anything jewellery related. Except buy it - I've done plenty of that!

Part of the problem is, I think, choice paralysis. I've got so many bits and pieces around the place now that I either can't decide what to do with them. Or if I can, I can't decide which of the things to do out of the many on my list. I've got projects to experiment with, plus I promised my mum a bracelet, and my BF another wraparound bracelet (and to mend the first one since he wore it to death).

I'm thinking start with something simple. In honour of the coming winter I want to make a charm bracelet, covered with snowflakes and each one of them different. I've got an idea for "floating" snowflake earrings too. Whether I actually do them or they go on the To Do list remains to be seen.

In the meantime, here's a picture of something I bought a while ago, from Ksurdnasjournals on Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment