Friday 2 March 2012

Out of the Blue

And then, out of the blue, someone bought a pair of my earrings. It's a cute little pair of dangles made out of watch parts, and I'll be making a trip to the post office tomorrow to mail them.


There's been so much else going on lately, I have to admit to neglecting Etsy a little bit. I've got finished items to list, unfinished items to finish, half-thought-out designs to work on.... Mostly its a problem of daylight - in that I need it to take photos before listing anything, and I also prefer working in it to artificial light. Hopefully things will improve now we're on the upward haul to Spring.

Last week I tried to put some glass charms on faux-suede cords, but managed to cut both cords too short so they're more like chokers. I'll try again this weekend, and use the original cords for bracelets instead. I also made some charm bookmarks the other day. No photos yet (daylight!), but I really enjoyed making them and am trying to think of people to make more for.

No comments:

Post a Comment